I think this should be a better alternative to the MTN 1.5GB (all-day) for N1200 introduced few weeks back.
If you’re still stuck in some worthless plan that doesn’t award you with freebies and bonanzas then I’ll say, it’s time to Migrate to the Pulse plan on MTN. It basically gives you 100% bonus on MTN daily and weekly data plan. No extra tweaking is required.
To Activate 2GB for N1000 on MTN Follow the Step Below
- First of all, you need to migrate to MTN Pulse, to migrate, just dial *406# (For those that are not on MTN Pulse).
- Then, TopUp your Sim with N1000 recharge
- Dial *406*2*1#.
Your N500 would be deducted, which will give 1GB of data, So repeat the Step 3 to complete it 2GB.
Note: This data plan is valid for 14 Days.
You will enjoy the following benefits when you are on MTN Pulse
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN11 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at N10/day
- Happy Hour night browsing at N25/day
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB
- Data bonus on recharge
To Activate 300MB For N150 or 100MB for N100 on MTN
- It work on MTN Pulse Plan only
- TopUp your Sim with N100 or N200 airtime.
- Dial *131*1*1# and the below message will display to you:
1. 50MB Daily Plan; Cost 100 NGN
2. 150MB Daily Plan; Cost 200 NGN
Never mind about the displayed message. Simply choose the one suite your money.
Once you are done with the subscription, you will automatically get twice (double of the original data size) the bundle. E.g, 50MB of N100 will give you 100MB and 150MB of N200 will give you 300MB.
The plan is valid for just 24hours
Dial *131*4# to check your data balance.
Are you on MTN Pulse Tariff Plan? What is your experience so far?